- Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture
- The Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh
Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.
- The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were
named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's It's A Wonderful Life.
- A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
- A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
- On an American one-dollar bill, there is an owl in the
upper left-hand corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider
hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.
- The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
- Who's that playing the piano on the "Mad About You"
theme? Why it's Paul Reiser himself.
- The male gypsy moth can "smell" the virgin female gypsy
moth from 1.8 miles away.
- The name for Oz in The Wizard of Oz was thought up when
the creator, Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N,
and O-Z, hence "Oz."
- The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by
a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
- Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
- John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
- There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
- "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with
only the left hand.
- A shrimp's heart is in its head.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- The 'sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick' is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- Horses can't vomit.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined.
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
- Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
- It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- No word in the English language rhymes with 'MONTH.'
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- All polar bears are left handed.
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
- 'Go,' is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- This is the longest word I'm told: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoneosis
Click below to see:-