Having had my full fill of Gemini women in my life and spending three years of it involved with two Gemini's (in relationships), I feel I have the right to have an attitude of my own toward them. Oddly enough I'm not the only one out there who feels this way. Over the years I've taken down many quotes regarding Gemini women and in doing so I've also come across quite a few others who are unanimous in this opinion. Some of these quotes have been brought on by me, while others I've simply overheard and written down. Below are over a hundred quotes and these are just a 'few' that I have.|
These ones were jotted down from March 1997 onward.
(If you're a Gemini, you have been forewarned!)
(Updated Sunday 8-31-03)
- "We've been visited before and now we must prepare ourselves for the most ruthless visitors yet." "Gemini women!"
- "Just as long as you haven't got any diseases or anything." "The only diseases I've ever had in my life has been Gemini women around me."
- "It's like my friend Barbie, she attracts all these men and then doesn't want them." "She's a Gemini, what do you expect."
- "I'm like a Gemini woman when I don't have a cigarette."
- "What's a peon?" "It's like an insignificant person." "Like a Gemini woman."
- "That's a sure way to get quoted by Johnny, say something about Gemini women."
- "Wow, your in a weird mood tonight. Is Saturn in the Uranus area?" "No, I'm being a Gemini."
- "We've both experienced a Gemini, we've got one thing in common."
- "What's behind the fence, a dog?" "Good question, a Gemini woman."
- "Do you work for the post office?" "No, I hunt Gemini women."
- "The only good Gemini woman's, a dead one."
- "What garbage!" "What is it, Gemini women."
- "What a parasite." "I don't see any Gemini women."
- "I feel that we are moving faster and faster toward a big change." "The elimination of all Gemini women would be nice."
- "The only problem is, he's a Gemini, other than that he's a nice guy."
- "There was obviously something wrong with her." "Was she a Gemini."
- "Is he hard to relate to?" "Yeah." "I bet he's a Gemini."
- "Like Gemini women and the human race, a disaster!"
- "As soon as I met him and realized he was a Gemini, I knew I shouldn't of gotten involved with him."
- "She kind of freaked out and got weird in the mall." "That's a Gemini for ya!"
- "Will's a little off balance, what can you do?" "Gemini."
- "Abigail's a Gemini." "That explains it in one sentence, end of conversation. Next!"
- "What a great bow and arrow to hunt Gemini women with."
- "I don't know what it's spelling?" "Eliminate all Gemini women, if you follow it around."
- "I'm a simple complicated woman." "You mean you're a Gemini."
- "Do you know what the definition of mass confusion is?" "Yeah, a Gemini woman."
- "Men are from Mars, eliminate all Gemini Women."
- "Your attention please..." "...Would all Gemini women form one single line, so you can be exterminated, thank you."
Click below to see:-